6.9.08

Scenes from the wedding

 

 

 

 



I married into a great group of people!! As much as I like to complain about Chris' fraternity days, these guys and their gals are really cool. The wedding and reception were awesome. Many thanks to Deniz & Brad for inviting us to celebrate with them.
Posted by Picasa


I didn't get a shot of Brad & Deniz, but here's their wedding Website: www.bradanddeniz.com Notice the coffee table in the bottom right photo on the home page. I really like it, so I had Chris take me to the furniture store where they got it (in Chicago, which who knows how we would have gotten it home if I'd found it, since Chris had aready bought an engine on that trip and it was in the back of my car....long story). I ended up finding a very similar coffee table in Somerset, Ky.

Congrats Brad & Deniz!

No comments: