6.9.08

12 Hours, In The Car, Yeah!!

The ride home was more enjoyable than the trip up because I wasn't as sick and our friend Whit rode back with us. Whit now lives in Denver. Whether it's God, finances or classic country music, Whit's always up for a good conversation. Whit makes fun of my Scion, lunch box on wheels, a bit. During one of our pitstops, I was sitting in the drivers seat with the windows down and Whit was in the back. Chris was in the KFC men's room. A man and little girl walked past the car and, not realzing our windows were down, the guy said to the kid, "What do you think about these cars that look like a box?" She turned, gave it the once over, looked up at her dad and said, "I don't like it!!" I, of course, busted out laughing, which caused the poor embarassed father to realize his mistake. He stuck his head in the window to chat and make up. It was cute.

No comments: